jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

ITS EASY TO POINT AT US

As the days go by we can hear all over the place the conmotion about our plans, our tactics and our way. Like if the crime in this place (Taiji) is being perprated by the ones raising their voice against the slaughter of innocent dolphins and not by the killers that every day haunt The Cove with their laughter while with their hooks and knifes they take away the dolphins last breath.
Do not point at me and say I am a fierce person, do not look away everytime you see me because you disagree with our ways, do not ever SAY THAT THIS PEOPLE DESERVE RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING..........haven't you seen the faces of death walking around with their gloves covered in blood????
It seems to me it is easy to say, and more easy to walk away......
Do not point at me again and say we should give them (killers) a chance, do not critize my way because you think I am too rough.
I do not feel empathy for their greed and I do not (for sure) feel simpathy for this place.
When you actually stand next to me and watch them drag a baby and the mom, when you sit next me and hear the cries and see the blood.....WHEN YOU TURN YOUR WORDS INTO ACT, since you know better what to do than us, then, I will see if you again  try to critize my acts.
I am sure that day will never come since its better to sit around and give us hell for what we do, it is always better to point at everyone that is actually doing something to make a change.
So now I will have to say, I WILL NEVER LOWER MY VOICE, I WILL NEVER LOWER MY TONE, AND I WILL NEVER SIT AROUND TO TALK TALK AND TALK  BECAUSE THIS DOLPHINS DO NOT HAVE TIME POR PITY, SENSELESS FLOWER POWER SHOWS AND NOT EVEN COWARD ACTS SHOWING THE KILLERS SOME KUDOS FOR WHAT THEY ARE!

Do not ever point at me, cause from where I am sitting at I can only hear the dolphins cry and the killers laugh.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario