viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Arriving to the dark side of the Moon!



 
Walking from one side of the airport to the other waiting to catch my train to Wakayama Prefecture I watched the people, the pictures, the bending machines, and the cute little kids and all I could see was ignorance, ignorance of what really happens on that little village I was to head to. You can see rounded cute looking cartoons about clouds, pandas and dogs being used everywhere. You are in the middle of cartoon land where everything looks happy and peaceful and you get caught on this happy shinny people world and for an instance you are swept away.

Then I am on the train and the view is just breathtaking and beautiful and after 6 hours of enjoying mother nature you are hit hard on the face.......I will never forget how my whole body felt when I took my first step out of the car and touched Taiji´s ground. No gravity, no air......coldness and dust.......you can still hear them cry even though they are not there anymore, but the memories of their deads will never leave our minds, neither our hearts.
HERE WE ARE TO GUARD THAT THEIR DEADS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario